Talking Horse Racing

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHarness Racing: Races2026 Little Brown Jug
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2026 Little Brown Jug

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

I'd say Brandon Blvd is ready for the Jug!  

I hope all the big guns come out for the Jug.  It should be epic!

Purple Aura has reacted to this post.
Purple Aura

Will be interesting to see if this was prep for Jug or if they elect to stay in KY and race in $400 k championship on the 20th.

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie
Quote from Bgtolex25 on September 9, 2026, 8:04 AM

Will be interesting to see if this was prep for Jug or if they elect to stay in KY and race in $400 k championship on the 20th.

I see BB entered at The Red Mile on Sunday.

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie
Quote from MaywoodAl on September 16, 2026, 7:44 PM
Quote from Bgtolex25 on September 9, 2026, 8:04 AM

Will be interesting to see if this was prep for Jug or if they elect to stay in KY and race in $400 k championship on the 20th.

I see BB entered at The Red Mile on Sunday.

Yeah, it would have been an upset for the ages if they sent him to the LBJ.   I might try to get over to The Red Mile Sunday night before heading back to Delaware Monday.  

Jailbird drew the 9.  Will AMac use her 1 1/2 moves early or try to trip out and at least get a shot at the nickel?  The thing is…he will change his mind multiple times and then blast at the 1/4.

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie
Quote from Bgtolex25 on September 17, 2026, 7:42 AM
Quote from MaywoodAl on September 16, 2026, 7:44 PM
Quote from Bgtolex25 on September 9, 2026, 8:04 AM

Will be interesting to see if this was prep for Jug or if they elect to stay in KY and race in $400 k championship on the 20th.

I see BB entered at The Red Mile on Sunday.

Yeah, it would have been an upset for the ages if they sent him to the LBJ.   I might try to get over to The Red Mile Sunday night before heading back to Delaware Monday.  

Jailbird drew the 9.  Will AMac use her 1 1/2 moves early or try to trip out and at least get a shot at the nickel?  The thing is…he will change his mind multiple times and then blast at the 1/4.

Lexington needs to rethink the schedule of its KYSS Finals.  Where's our commissioner of racing to oversee the coordination of stakes races?

pcmark15 and Purple Aura have reacted to this post.
pcmark15Purple Aura

James chose to stay in Canada and not drive JJ. Not really a big purse on the Mohawk card. I think James has lost confidence in JJ. Why wouldn't A Mac use Todd McCarthy? He's used him in the past at the Red Mile. 

Lonnie and pcmark15 have reacted to this post.
Lonniepcmark15

On Monday at The Red Mile, Yannick on Degas in $100K final. Andrew McCarthy on Travel Blog.

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie

Between rain all week and gas at 5.00 I think it will be a smaller crowd this week. Norm hope to see you Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I'll have a pass for you. 

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie
Quote from Purple Aura on September 18, 2026, 5:54 PM

Between rain all week and gas at 5.00 I think it will be a smaller crowd this week. Norm hope to see you Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I'll have a pass for you. 

Thank goodness, you aren't in California, where the gas prices have been reported as high as $9.99!

https://www.audacy.com/wwl/news/national/gas-prices-surge-maxxing-out-some-displays-with-highs-over-9-99

I will be there Tuesday-Thursday.  The rain isn’t a wash out variety… I think.

Lonnie and Purple Aura have reacted to this post.
LonniePurple Aura
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Member Map

+Add location
✕

Comments are closed.