2026 Lexington Yearling Sale Watch Thread
Quote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 12:33 PM172 14k Out of Bombhugger.
ย There are no Cuatro's in the Harrisburg sale.ย
172 14k Out of Bombhugger.
ย There are no Cuatro's in the Harrisburg sale.ย
Quote from NiekH on October 6, 2026, 12:43 PMVery surprised the Bomb Hugger yearling went for only $14,000
Makes me curious if there were any imperfections, I don't think Anthony showed her in the preview show.
Very surprised the Bomb Hugger yearling went for only $14,000
Makes me curious if there were any imperfections, I don't think Anthony showed her in the preview show.
Quote from Lonnie on October 6, 2026, 12:47 PMQuote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 12:33 PM172 14k Out of Bombhugger.
ย There are no Cuatro's in the Harrisburg sale.ย
An Anthony purchase?
Quote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 12:33 PM172 14k Out of Bombhugger.
ย There are no Cuatro's in the Harrisburg sale.ย
An Anthony purchase?
Quote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 12:48 PMHad to have been imperfections. He buys too many offspring from the past. He should know being Offspring You Have To Keep Them Separated. ๐
Had to have been imperfections. He buys too many offspring from the past. He should know being Offspring You Have To Keep Them Separated. ๐
Quote from NiekH on October 6, 2026, 2:08 PMAnother Stable buy in #200 for $60,000
3/4 brother to Periculum and half brother to Crown
Another Stable buy in #200 for $60,000
3/4 brother to Periculum and half brother to Crown
Quote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 3:12 PMThe Bombhugger already sold out. Not sure how many shares were available. I'm not liking the new system. I'd rather put a few bucks up front and secure something than hope I see an email on a yearling I like and it's too late. I'm getting a nervous feeling on where The Stable is headed and my future in it.ย
The Bombhugger already sold out. Not sure how many shares were available. I'm not liking the new system. I'd rather put a few bucks up front and secure something than hope I see an email on a yearling I like and it's too late. I'm getting a nervous feeling on where The Stable is headed and my future in it.ย
Quote from NiekH on October 6, 2026, 3:30 PMQuote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 3:12 PMThe Bombhugger already sold out. Not sure how many shares were available. I'm not liking the new system. I'd rather put a few bucks up front and secure something than hope I see an email on a yearling I like and it's too late. I'm getting a nervous feeling on where The Stable is headed and my future in it.ย
Yes I agree, not a fan of this system. I understand why they went for it but it is getting really hard to get horses because only a small amount of shares ever make it to the site.
Quote from Purple Aura on October 6, 2026, 3:12 PMThe Bombhugger already sold out. Not sure how many shares were available. I'm not liking the new system. I'd rather put a few bucks up front and secure something than hope I see an email on a yearling I like and it's too late. I'm getting a nervous feeling on where The Stable is headed and my future in it.ย
Yes I agree, not a fan of this system. I understand why they went for it but it is getting really hard to get horses because only a small amount of shares ever make it to the site.
Quote from FirstUp on October 6, 2026, 3:51 PMA buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
A buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
Quote from Lonnie on October 6, 2026, 4:19 PMQuote from FirstUp on October 6, 2026, 3:51 PMA buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
Watch it become a world champion now lol
Quote from FirstUp on October 6, 2026, 3:51 PMA buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
Watch it become a world champion now lol
Quote from Bgtolex25 on October 6, 2026, 4:22 PMQuote from FirstUp on October 6, 2026, 3:51 PMA buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
Must have had some serious issues, because a Sweet Lou out of a 1/2 million dollar winning Beach mare is worth a flyer for more than the one person who made a bid at 5 k. ย On paper deserved to be here, but they obviously donโt inspect every individual in person. ย This breeder is now out of the business, as Spring Haven was the agent. ย Often, a breeder will pull something that is way below standard individually, especially when from a good pedigree.
Which brings me to the following:
Last night the 2nd foals of the great trotting mares, Atlanta and Manchego, were OUTS. ย Were they underwhelming individually and breeders didnโt want a bad perception going forward? ย Or were they a victim of an injury or sickness? ย Or other? ย
Quote from FirstUp on October 6, 2026, 3:51 PMA buddy text me and asked how did a Sweet Lou only bring 5K.
I watched the video (# 151)
I told him $500 was too much.ย No idea how this yearling was accepted to the sale.
Must have had some serious issues, because a Sweet Lou out of a 1/2 million dollar winning Beach mare is worth a flyer for more than the one person who made a bid at 5 k. ย On paper deserved to be here, but they obviously donโt inspect every individual in person. ย This breeder is now out of the business, as Spring Haven was the agent. ย Often, a breeder will pull something that is way below standard individually, especially when from a good pedigree.
Which brings me to the following:
Last night the 2nd foals of the great trotting mares, Atlanta and Manchego, were OUTS. ย Were they underwhelming individually and breeders didnโt want a bad perception going forward? ย Or were they a victim of an injury or sickness? ย Or other? ย