Talking Horse Racing

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2026 Atlantic Classic Sale

Seems like a Maritime bred is a hot ticket item this year on the heels of Woodmere Rock It's season. Looking forward to seeing who we add to the roster today!

Sale Catalogue

https://www.atlantic-classic.com/

 

NiekH has reacted to this post.
NiekH

Jamie has carte blanche on this one.ย ย 

Good luck!

NiekH and Trevor have reacted to this post.
NiekHTrevor

I got my shortlist ready, I hope Jamie buys one of it for us.

Trevor has reacted to this post.
Trevor
Quote from NiekH on October 9, 2026, 9:19 AM

I got my shortlist ready, I hope Jamie buys one of it for us.

I didn't bother putting a formal long or short list together since I'm buying in regardless. But I did go through the catalog front to back probably 3 or 4 times.

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie

Woodmere Ohtani is going home with Jamie Smith for TheStable.ca

Lonnie has reacted to this post.
Lonnie
Quote from NiekH on October 9, 2026, 4:38 PM

Woodmere Ohtani is going home with Jamie Smith for TheStable.ca

With a name like that, how can he lose?ย  BTW, is he a two-way horse too, and can trot AND pace?

NiekH has reacted to this post.
NiekH

 

Woodmere Ohtani

Member Map

+Add location
✕

Comments are closed.